Zuke's Enhance Mobility Chicken Formula Dog Treats (142g)
Zuke's Enhance Mobility Chicken Formula Dog Treats support hip and joint health and are perfect for mature, senior dogs and large dogs, too. These tasty grain-free, chicken-flavor chews are made in small batches in the USA to ensure freshness and quality. Active ingredients include calcium lactate for bone strength, glucosamine to help rebuild and repair tissue and reduce pains, chondroitin to help rebuild cartilage and turmeric for anti-inflammatory properties. They’re all around yummy treats your dog will look forward to every day.
- Grain-free, functional treats that are designed to support hip and joint health and are perfect for senior dogs and large breed dogs that may have trouble with stairs, getting up, sore after exercise, or just simply slowing down with age
- Loaded with natural, healthy ingredients such as calcium lactate, glucosamine, chondroitin, turmeric, MSM, EPA, and DHA
- Formulated for bone strength, to help rebuild and repair tissue and cartilage, reduce pain, and reduce inflammation
- Tasty treat makes providing your pup with hip and joint support easy and enjoyable
- High-quality, fresh, healthy chew that's made in small batches here in the USA
Calcium Lactate, Chicken, Chickpeas, Citric Acid, Coconut Oil, Flaxseed Meal, Gelatin, Glycerin, Honey, Lactic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavor, Pea Flour, Potato, Rosemary Extract, Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Vinegar
Per 2.5g Chew:
- Glucosamine HCL (from shellfish) – 125mg
- Turmeric – 75mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – 50mg
- Rose Hips – 50mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – 37.5mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (porcine) – 30mg
- Eicocapentaenoic Acid (EPA) from Menhaden Fish Oil – 18mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) from Menhaden Fish Oil – 12mg
Zuke's Enhance should be used for the specific issues that each product was designed to support, rather than as a general treat. While the treats are safe, for maximum efficacy and reduced incidence of over-feeding effects like diarrhea, it’s best to follow the recommended feeding instructions.
This product is not intended for breeding or pregnant dogs. An examination by a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
We Also Recommend